Need more convenience in your shopper payments? Money Network also has a mobile app for quick and easy access.
Would you like to be an early adopter? Login at www.seelevelshoppers.com then click on this link and follow the instructions by the first of the month in order to receive your payments for that month via the debit card.
How does the SeeLevel HX Debit Card work?
- For each month in which you are eligible for payment, instead of your money being deposited to a PayPal account, it will be sent directly onto the SeeLevel Debit Card which you are then able to use instantly.
- Check your balance via the Money Network app or the website for free (do not check balances at an ATM).
- Free check cashing at any Walmart (you can also receive free checks on the account if you wish).
- You will be able to withdraw money from any All Point Network ATM (45,000 ATM’s nationwide) with no fee.
- Walgreens, CVS, Target, Costco and 7-11 are just some of the retailers that features All Point ATM’s.
- The card may be used as a debit card at any retailer and you not be charged a fee (note: you must use it as a signature sale transaction and NOT a PIN sale transaction or you will be charged a fee).
How does this benefit you as a shopper?
- The primary benefit is instant access to your money. As soon as the payment is made, you can immediately use your debit card at any retailer or ATM; or you can use one of your free checks at Walmart to simply withdraw the cash. You will no longer have to wait 2-3 days for PayPal to transfer the money to your checking account!
Are there any fees associated with the account?
- There are no fees attached to the account as long as you are paid once during every 6-month period (no fees assessed during first 6-months) OR as long as you utilize your card during every 6 month period.
- If your account is not utilized for 6-months, a $4.95 fee is assessed. but only if there is a balance in the account. If you are either regularly shopping for us or you remove all cash from the account, you will not be assessed a fee.
What happens if my card is lost or stolen?
- Since the card functions like a debit card it requires a pin for all uses. This helps protect your account and your money. If your card is lost or stolen, you will have a 1-800 for Money Network to be able to call and have a new card sent to you.